Re: [anjuta-devel] [anjuta-list] Is it possible to create a target with its own command

Hi, guys,

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Marco Diego Aurélio Mesquita
<marcodiegomesquita gmail com> wrote:
Hi Sébastien,

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 3:22 PM, Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:
Hi Igor,

Le 22/05/2017 à 16:47, Igor Korot a écrit :

What this target does is generating a header file by running a binary
"comp_err" that was built previously.
So it is not a standard .so/.a library and it is not an executable.
Moreover it is running its own binary to make such target.
Is it possible?

I think yes, make is used to solve this kind of problem.

I think Igor is trying to compile something whose makefile was
generated by CMake. I'm not sure anjuta supports it.

When I pull the "New Target" dialog, I see "Target Type" -> "Header Files".
What is this target for? Can I adaqpt it for my needs?

Thank you.