Re: [anjuta-devel] [anjuta-list] Is it possible to create a target with its own command

Hi, Sebastien,

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:
Hi,

Le 21/05/2017 à 21:05, Igor Korot a écrit :

Is there a way to write such target in Anjuta?
If it is - how?

I'm not sure to understand your question.

If you want to run a make command you can use the tools plugins which allows
you to create new menu items launching any commands. Several variables are
available to tune your command, like the current opened files or the project
directory.

Else, the build plugin, is running make in the directory where is the
current file. So you can write a makefile in this directory that will call
the command you need.

What this target does is generating a header file by running a binary
"comp_err" that was built previously.
So it is not a standard .so/.a library and it is not an executable.
Moreover it is running its own binary to make such target.

Is it possible?

Now writing a Makefile is the work that I'm not a goof at.
Never had to try it.

I was successfully using Anjuta, MSVC and Xcode before this occurs.

Can you give some instruction on how to do that?

Or it is possible to create such target in Anjuta?

Thank you.