[anjuta-devel] How to debug this issue?

Hi,
I have 2 machines with Gentoo Linux installed.
One is running KDE 4 with Anjuta 3.18.2, the second I recently upgraded and its
running GNOME 3 with 3.18.2.
I am trying to build my program which is based on the wxWidgets.
On the first KDE machine I'm building it against GTK+2. On the second
- against GTK+3.

Everything is the same - project< Makefiles, the source code.
Everything builds fine on both machines.

However, on the first one I execute the program without any errors, on the
second one - I'm receiving an error - "library cannot be found".

This library is part of the project I created.

How can you check for such an issues?

Thank you.