[anjuta-devel] gedit features

​​
Greetings,

I am Linux beginner user

Please answer to the next 4 questions, I will number them to be easier for your to answer for each of them.

1. Tell me please can I find anywhere online the "core version" (if I can say like that) of gedit? The only feature I would need for it is Highlight Misspell words, available only for English language.

I use an old computer and it counts to use a lightweight app.
Until now I used Leafpad, but I changed to  Gedit for Highlight Misspell words. I use them only to write very simple texts.

It would be great if it exists a simpler, version of Gedit, fast like Leafpad or even more, and with Highlight Misspell words only for English language.

2. Is there any way to make the text and the Gedit window transparent, in order to can see the window behind it? If the text is not possible to be transparent, maybe at least the rest of gedit window? Is it possible to chose the intensity of the transparency?

3. Is it possible to use any keyboard shortcut for "Spelling Suggestions..." option when the cursor is on the wrong word? Or if that is not possible, at least when right mouse click is used on a misspelled word, the suggestions to appear exactly in the pop up window without to go on "Spelling Suggestions..." to see the suggestions, like for example like on LibreOffice or Office, or Google Chrome, and so on.

4. Is it possible to use Gedit window like for example would be in the "Fullscreen" view, but to resize the Full screen window for your needs. Or to use Gedit without to appear the Title bar, menu bar, and the tabs bar, like in Full screen but again, to resize the wondows for your needs. Is it possible this feature to be used in the same time with the option from question number 2?

Warm regards.