Re: [anjuta-devel] Messages: Make filter stick

Hi,

Le 22/11/2015 17:03, Jens Mühlenhoff a écrit :
I'm using Anjuta 3.18.2 on Gentoo GNU/Linux.
I know that in an earlier Anjuta version (could have been on a different Linux distro) I could set the filter
in the output messages, i.e. that it only shows errors.
I can't get this to work now, the build process always forgets the filter and displays everything after every
now build.
Is this a bug or is there a setting somewhere for that?

I'm not aware of this.

The only setting is used to define the color of the message. Does it work on the next build after setting the color? If yes, it could be that the settings are not saved.

Else it could be that the error message string has changed a bit and is not recognized anymore. It's looking for 'error:'.