[anjuta-devel] Messages: Make filter stick

Hi,

I'm using Anjuta 3.18.2 on Gentoo GNU/Linux.

I know that in an earlier Anjuta version (could have been on a different Linux distro) I could set the filter
in the output messages, i.e. that it only shows errors.

I can't get this to work now, the build process always forgets the filter and displays everything after every
now build.

Is this a bug or is there a setting somewhere for that?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Mühlenhoff