Re: [anjuta-devel] Help with fixing Anjuta crash

Hi Harish,

Le 03/08/2015 20:42, Harish U a écrit :
In Anjuta-Shell.c anjuta_shell_session_load() loads session in multiple
phases.
This invokes all the plugins one at a time (I suppose).

Yes

I see different behaviour when Anjuta loads a project on startup as
against when it doesnt load any project.

If I remember correctly, le anjuta_session_load is triggered by loading the project. The project file is kept with other files in the default session an when the project file is loaded, it trigger the loading of the project session.

I would further debug and let you know if I find anything interesting.

Ok, I have looked at this some time ago and I remember that it's a bit complex, so potentially bug but I have few time to look at this at the moment. I will try to reply to you questions though.