Re: [anjuta-devel] Help with fixing Anjuta crash

Hi Sebastien,

Based on further debugging, I found the following I found why this happens but still there are some questions I have.

In Anjuta-Shell.c anjuta_shell_session_load() loads session in multiple phases.
This invokes all the plugins one at a time (I suppose).

I see different behaviour when Anjuta loads a project on startup as against when it doesnt load any project.

When Anjuta doesn't load any project, in build-basic-autotools/plugin.c  on_session_load() is invoked with all the phases in order. However, when Anjuta loads a project on start up, on_session_load() is only invoked with ANJUTA_SESSION_PHASE_START and never with ANJUTA_SESSION_PHASE_NORMAL even though anjuta_shell_session_load() is invoked with all the phases. I suspect if this could be an issue with plugin loading order.

I would further debug and let you know if I find anything interesting.

Thanks,
Harish