Re: [anjuta-devel] Deprecation of stock items

Hi,

On 30/08/2014 20:14, phantomjinx wrote:
Since the function goes down to the gdl library for actually setting the stock-id property, are
there any anjuta plans for changing this API or the underlying behaviour? Reason, for asking is I
cannot remove my stock id icon registration functions since they are needed for this anjuta function.

I know Anjuta uses several deprecated functions that should be replaced but there is no defined plan. The issue is that there is quite some work and we haven't much man power to do it.

I think not using stock-id shouldn't be too difficult but we need to replace GtkAction too and that's a bigger issue. I'm more or less stop here currently.