Re: [anjuta-devel] problem building source

Hi Varad,

Le 03/09/2013 15:11, Varad Gautam a écrit :
I tried that, and it worked. After that, I cloned the source again and
it compiled without any issue! But now, after a "make install" to ###,
I'm getting this on launching anjuta:

Invalid profile /usr/local/share/anjuta/profiles/default.profile: Failed
to read 'file:///usr/local/share/anjuta/profiles/default.profile':
Following mandatory plugins are missing:
File Loader: Install it from 'http://anjuta.org/plugins/'
Document Manager: Install it from 'http://anjuta.org/plugins/'
File Wizard: Install it from 'http://anjuta.org/plugins/'
File Manager: Install it from 'http://anjuta.org/plugins/'

I am aware of the change in Anjuta that lets users select custom
profiles, but isn't there a default one?

There is a default one /usr/local/share/anjuta/profiles/default.profile and I think you have it, you can check. I think the issue is rather that you miss some plugins. Do you have them in /usr/local/lib/anjuta?

And how do I set one up myself?

You can use the -P command line argument followed by the name of a file, in /usr/local/share/anjuta/profiles with the .profile extension, without its extension.