Re: [anjuta-devel] Regarding GNOME-OPW Project Anjuta

Hello Kriti,

Le 29/10/2013 14:21, Kriti Kansal a écrit :
I am a 3rd year Undergraduate student at IIIT Hyderabad, India doing
my majors in Computer Science. I want to participate in the GNOME-OPW
and would like to work for Anjuta.

Good, thank.

I kindly request you to provide me some guidance regarding the current
state of work going on in Anjuta and its future directions. I would be
really grateful if you could spare some time and help me in this.

The development of Anjuta is not so active at the moment but it is already quite usable. There is no well defined plan, everyone is welcomed to work on any part which is interesting but there are some ideas here:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Anjuta/Roadmap

One of the first step is to make a small contribution. You can get anjuta from git and compile it from source. If you have any issues, ask for help on this mailing list or on the irc channel #anjuta on irc.gnome.org. Then, check the open bug list here:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query=product%3Aanjuta+
and try to fix one of them. Again, do not hesitate to ask questions when needed.