[anjuta-devel] OPW : Requesting to be mentee for Anjuta

Hello Sir,

I am Rashi Aswani , pursuing B-Tech in Computer Science from IIIT-Hyderabad , India .

I am interested in participating in Outreach Program for Women.

I was going through all the projects listed and the idea of developing a Integrated Development Environment for Programming Languages excited me the most, hence I wanted to go with project Anjuta .
If you can provide me more details about what was the motivation behind Anjuta , what is it's current state and future directions that you have thought about, it would be great.

 Also, please find my resume attached to know more about the work done by me.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks & Regards,
Rashi Aswani