Re: [anjuta-devel] Status update

Hi all!

Le 01/11/2013 05:53, James Liggett a écrit :
I've been offered the job; I signed the contract today, formally
accepting a full time software engineer position with Konami Gaming

Congratulation for getting this job.

Me too, seems writing this long reference has been for good :)

In light of these developments, I think it would be a good time to
discuss who will take over for me should I decide that I can't continue
maintaining Anjuta anymore.

Thanks for all your work so far - I hope your are allowed to continue
working on a anjuta a bit

I'm afraid I'm one of the most active developer here. I can take a part
of your work but the number of active developers is decreasing. I would
really like to get new people involved.

I got things a bit more sorted out here so I might at least be able to
do releases again, even if I probably don't have the time to contribute
much code apart from small bug-fixes.

Anyway, Sébastian, thanks a lot for all your affords. It would
definitely be better to have more developers though this is a
traditional problem of open source projects probably. But ideas welcome
of course :)