Re: [anjuta-devel] file-manager or project-manager plugin?

Hi all!

Then, after deleting the file on the disk, if there is a project loaded,

it would be probably useful to remove the file from the project too. I
don't think it's possible for the moment we could have to add a new
ianjuta_project_manager_remove_source function.

Yep, I would definitly want this function to ask the user whether the file
should be deleted "just on disk", "from the project" and/or "also removed
from version control".

Not sure if the IAnjutaVcs interface has the appropriate methods already
but it shouldn't be difficult to add.