Re: [anjuta-devel] file-manager or project-manager plugin?

Hi,

Le 08/05/2013 16:55, Varad Gautam a écrit :
Can anyone help me out on the file-manager plugin? I'm picking up
this bug [1] and I am confused on whether to modify file-manager or
project-manager.

This bug was referring to the file manager only not the project manager. The goal is to delete the file from the disk.

I have implemented the deletion code in file-manager,
and want to connect it to a 'delete' menuitem in the menu that is
present in project-manager. Is that possible?

I don't think you can use the delete menu item of the project manager because it's doing something different. It removes the file from the project, I think not the from the disk even if it could depend on the project backend.

Moreover, I think it will delete the file currently selected in the project manager not the one in the file manager.

Then, after deleting the file on the disk, if there is a project loaded, it would be probably useful to remove the file from the project too. I don't think it's possible for the moment we could have to add a new ianjuta_project_manager_remove_source function.

Best Regards,