Re: [anjuta-devel] Interest in working on Anjuta

Hi Sameer,

Le 11/07/2013 22:42, Sameer Jagdale a écrit :
My name is Sameer . I am a masters student at McGill University
currently working on my thesis in the compilers lab. I was interested in
working on projects that may be available in Anjuta . Please let me know
if there are any . I would be happy to provide any more information that
you may need from me.

We are always looking for new contributors but there is no well defined plans. There is a roadmap page where we collect ideas about improvements here:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Anjuta/Roadmap

Else and you can work on fixing bugs here:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query=product%3Aanjuta+

But you are welcomed to work on any part that you find interesting. According to your background, the CLang integration part could be a good choice.You can ask questions here on the mailing or on the #anjuta channel on irc.gnome.org.