Re: [anjuta-devel] Interest in working on a project

Hi Sameer!

Please contact the anjuta mailing list <anjuta-devel-list gnome org>
because more developers are subscribed and active her. Anjuta is a
volunteer project so we can only give you brief introduction and
mentoring but are of course interested in any contribution.

As you are working in the compiler lab you might be interested in the
clang integration work that was started as a summer or code project last
year
(https://wiki.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2012/Projects/MoritzLuedecke_Anjuta_Clang).