Re: [anjuta-devel] Google Summer of code 2013

Hey,

Is Anjuta accepted in GSOC 2013 ?

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 1:08 PM, Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:
Hi,

Le 23/03/2013 05:43, parag gupta a écrit :

I would like to contribute to Anjuta via Google Summer of Code 2013. Can
someone guide me ?

Sure, you first need to get Anjuta from git here:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/anjuta
and compile the master branch.

We request that you write at least one patch for Anjuta. The best way is to fix one bug of Anjuta, the list is here:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query=product%3Aanjuta+

Then you will have to propose an idea. You can get some ideas from the roadmap page here:
https://live.gnome.org/Anjuta/Roadmap

I think we will be able to accept one or two students working on Anjuta within the GNOME project, we will find a mentor for them.

At any steps if you have any issues, and we expect that you get some, you shouldn't hesitate to ask questions on this mailing list.

Parag Gupta,
B.Tech CSE,
IIIT-Hyderabad.