Re: [anjuta-devel] Summer of Code-2013: My Ideas for Anjuta

Hi Varad,

On Saturday, 13 April, 2013 02:35 PM, Varad Gautam wrote:
On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Arnel A. Borja <kyoushuu yahoo com> wrote:

GTG (Getting Things GNOME!) is also similar to this, maybe you could
integrate it to Anjuta.
I looked into it, and turns out that is what I was planning to make.
Do you think it would be a good idea?
I forgot to take into account that GTG is written in Python, so maybe you
couldn't use it after all unless you would write your plugin in Python.
I don't know if it is possible to access it in C. Anjuta has support for
Python plugins, but C is preferred.

Regards,

Arnel