Re: [anjuta-devel] A "Close All But This" Feature for Tabs

Hi Varad!

Am Dienstag, den 09.04.2013, 15:25 +0530 schrieb Varad Gautam:
Thanks. I've added a menu which appears on rightclicking a tab. Should
I disable the popup that appears by default on rightclicking a
notebook tab (The one that shows the names of the open tabs)? If not,
how can I append my created menu to the default one?

I think you can't. It is a property of the GtkNotebook to show this menu
- though you can probably check in the docs if it is possible to extend
it.