Re: [anjuta-devel] A "Close All But This" Feature for Tabs

I think I know what the problem is. I built the program in Debug configuration with --enable-debug flag, and executed it using the GNU Debugger. When I ran the modified program (with certain print statements in the anjuta-docman.c and plugin.c files), it worked as if no modifiations have been made (I think it was still using the original docman plugin even though I had built it with a modified one). So I installed the modified version on my computer, and now it works as it should.

So, my question is, how can I run it without installing it each time I make changes? I'm not using jhbuild.