Re: [anjuta-devel] 3.6 release?

On 09/25/2012 11:16 PM, Johannes Schmid wrote:
Hi all! I am travelling currently and won't be able to make a release till next week. Would be great if
somebody could jump in and do it.

Please make sure that the test cases and make distcheck passes.
I've made the 3.6 releases for anjuta and anjuta-extras. make distcheck
and the tests pass.

It would be much better if you could let us know ahead of time if you
can't do releases so that Seb and I can get the tarballs out on time.

Thanks,
James