Re: [anjuta-devel] 3.6 release?

Hi,

On 26/09/2012 08:16, Johannes Schmid wrote:
Hi all! I am travelling currently and won't be able to make a release till next week. Would
be great if somebody could jump in and do it.

I will try to take care of the release for GDL. I think James can do it for Anjuta.

Please make sure that the test cases and make distcheck passes.

I have checked the check in the autotools plugin and it's currently working even for the test 2 (anjuta).