[anjuta-devel] Last changes in Anjuta

Hi all,

I have just committed some changes in Anjuta to make it works better as a GtkApplication. Anjuta is already derived from GtkApplication but it is not completely working. By example, clicking on New Window in the GNOME shell dash doesn't open a new Anjuta window if it is already started.

I have added a new function in the AnjutaShell interface in order to create a new main window. I have used it when a new project is open in Anjuta. A crash in this process will close all the windows.

Previously in most of the case a new process was created so the code used to unload the plugins (or even just free them) was not really used and it's quite buggy. There are still some crashes, I will try to fix them but I have already committed my changes so you can try them.