Re: [anjuta-devel] jhbuild compile error

Hi Massimo,

On 04/11/2012 23:14, Massimo Cora' wrote:
I think it is due to G_DEFINE_QUARK which is defined in Glib 2.34 only.
Currently Anjuta request only 2.32 which is an error. If only this macro
is missing, I think we could just replace it and keep the requirement to
2.32.
thanks for suggestion, I had upgraded my distsrib to glib 2.33 and it
works fine.

It should compile with GLib 2.32 anyway for the moment. I have committed a change to not use G_DEFINE_QUARK with GLib 2.32.