Re: [anjuta-devel] Aggressivity of merging

Hi!

The more I think about this, the more I think it might be a good idea to
use libpeas for plugins, as that would allow for having multiple
"extensions" (libpeas speak for classes implementing a given interface)
in the same plugin, and that would help us with the problem of splitting
plugins.

The anjuta plugins system also supports this so this isn't a general
advantage. In the long-term libpeas might be an option if somebody wants
to do it but it is a lot of work for very little gain.