Re: [anjuta-devel] Automatically add project sources files when committing files

Hi Arnel,

Le 05/02/2012 08:46, Arnel A. Borja a écrit :
What I mean before is like this:
The Git plugin will check if:
1. The project directory is a git repository. If not, run `git init'.
2. There's a current branch.
3. There's no commit yet.
4. There's no file in index.
Then all files will be added to the index.

I have a different proposal which I think is better because it hasn't all these conditions. It's working even after the project creation time where it is still useful to avoid forgetting to commit files.

The drawback is that it needs the project manager plugin to find all source files but it should already work and could be improved a bit.