Re: [anjuta-devel] GDL API changes done

Hi Jens,

Le 07/08/2012 11:14, Jens Georg a écrit :
I know this is hard and annoying and we developers hate to do it, but I
propose that you collect your knowledge on a wiki page at least to make
it possible for others to delve into GDL as well.

I'm agree with this so I have stated by updating the documentation of GDL. I plan to update it now that I have a better overall view. I'm not sure a wiki is needed, I prefer to keep the documentation with the code.

If you have some comments on the current documentation which is not very good at least existing I will take them into account. The introspection annotation are missing at the moment too.