Re: [anjuta-devel] GDL API changes done

On Mo, 2012-08-06 at 21:05 +0200, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:

I think, I have now a quite complete understanding of GDL. I have
changes the way it's working internally (hiding widgets instead of
removing them) causing several breakage a few weeks ago. I hope I have
done it better this time.

I know this is hard and annoying and we developers hate to do it, but I
propose that you collect your knowledge on a wiki page at least to make
it possible for others to delve into GDL as well.