[anjuta-devel] The road to anjuta 3.4

Hi all!

So, anjuta 3.2 is out and it seems to get a lot more users than 3.0
mainly because it is in Ubuntu 11.10 and thus can easily be installed.
Time to think about 3.4.

There might be plenty of things we can do but I somehow like the new
strategie in GNOME that every new feature should have an owner who is
responsible for it and who has (hopefully) enough time to finish it
because it avoids dreaming too much.

For me this is mainly bringing "Find in files" back. I have some UI
ideas about this and how it can be integrated into the normal search but
I need to do some prototyping. I also want to steal some ideas from
regexxer, which manages this extremely good.

I also updated the https://live.gnome.org/Anjuta/Roadmap.

Please post your ideas here and add them to the wiki.