Re: [anjuta-devel] GNOME Outreach Program for Women

Hi Vesna!

(Please always CC the list - thanks)

Hi Johannes I managed to install anjuta from source code with help
from GNOME's woman :) and  i did   some of the simple projects . i was
doing them in C and i would like to continue to work in C language. I
was wondering what is the next thing i have to do.

Sorry for the late answer, but I am currently travelling (which is one
of the reasons why I am never on IRC).

What would be important for us is if you have some feedback while doing
the simple projects. Was there anything particularly annoying difficult
to do? If you have something like that, please file a bug at
bugzilla.gnome.org.

In general you should try to get started in using git and bugzilla, best
by trying to fix one of the numberous bugs
(https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=anjuta). That might not
be entirely easy though but well, we require some commitment if you want
to participate in the program. Anyway, if you ANY questions, please ask
them on the list and/or on IRC.