[anjuta-devel] Merging GSoC projects

Hi all,

What is the status of our both GSoC projects? Could we start merging them?

Tamara's project seems easier to merge but I don't know if there are still some issues.

I don't know what the status of Lucas's project neither but I remember that it needs some changes in Anjuta and perhaps some additional discussions. The last point was about using autotools instead of makefiles, is this working?

I remember that I have proposed to create an AnjutaProgram object to store a program name with its arguments and its environment. I think that's ok but someone, probably me, has to write it. Anyway, it's not necessary just "nice to have".

Then, I think the main point is that it needs an improvement in the configure dialog allowing to add a custom widget to select the target and possibly some additional attributes. That's fine for me but I think Naba wasn't completely agree with this.

This is not mandatory as you can always write additional configure argument in the existing text entry but I think it is useful to have something more user friendly. Is there some changes here?