[anjuta-devel] Dconf and GSettings

Hi all,

I think it would be better to separate plugin configurations in org/gnome/anjuta/plugins/plugin_name than adding the plugin name at the beginning of the key name. What do you think?

Most of our settings comes from .ui files and the schema files are generated with a script, the issue is that there is no way to specify a description. I don't think we can really add more information in the .ui file, so I think the best solution is to describe all the keys in a .schema file like it's done for keys which doesn't appear in preferences dialog. Then we can just check that all key used in the .ui are defined in the .schema file and eventually add them if there are missing. I haven't checked how much work it needs, but what do you think?