Re: [anjuta-devel] Anjuta tutorials

Hi!

Is there some new tutorials for Anjuta?

There are the tutorial written during the Berlin Hackfest which I would
like to finish up during the Toronto Hackfest next week:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/demos/nightly/

Those are hosted in the web-devel-2 modules on git.gnome.org. You are
more then welcome to help completing those. These are rather short to be
completed in about 10-minutes to half an hour. The C guitar-tuner
tutorial is what go most work till now and can be seen as an example.

Most of the other still need a lot of work.

I am not sure if we need other tutorials than those (they will be on
developer.gnome.org once finished). I think it could be more useful to
explain other things in the help files which need to be updated.
Actually the documentation-team decided to organize help in a
"Task-based" approach, which means you would have items like:

"Add a library to my project" instead of "Managing your project
dependencies"

I think you get the point.

If no, I'm thinking about writing one but which format should we use?
docbook or is there something better?

In general we switched to mallard format (http://projectmallard.org/).
It is far less ugly than docbook and can easily be converted to html
when necessary. You can view mallard directly in yelp (GNOME Help
browser). This is also the format the tutorial mentioned above are in.