Re: [anjuta-devel] symbol-db progress

Hi all!

So I made some final commits to the system-db-refactor branch and I
think it is mostly ready.

Features:
* Correctly separate pkg-config libraries while scanning (e.g. gtk+-3.0
only contains /usr/include/gtk+-3/gtk/*.h)
* Allow user to easy select packages manually when they don't want to
rely on the auto-detection of the project-packages.
* Scan C standard headers

It would be good if the symbol-db could take advantage of the separated
scanning and correctly filter the database but I think Massimo is
already working on this. I also found that a
ianjuta_symbol_manager_get_active_packages() method could be useful.

I also noticed that IANJUTA_SYMBOL_TYPE_MACRO_WITH_ARG seems to be
broken for calltips. Not sure if this is a bug in symbol-db or
language-support but the language-support code looked fine in a quick
check. That is especially interesting for the C standard headers because
they define a lot of stuff as macros.

I am going to merge that branch soon if there aren't any major issues.