Re: [anjuta-devel] Mailing List Woes

On Mo, 2011-06-06 at 23:06 -0700, James Liggett wrote:
Hi,
For the past two weeks or so some of the messages I send to
anjuta-devel-list get bounced with a message like the one below from my
ISP's mail system. I have no idea why this "uceprotect" system is
bouncing my mails. I'm not sending spam and I'm doing legitimate
business here? Does anyone know who I would talk to about this?

You should contact postmaster cox net  Looks like they're using a DNS
blacklist on their mail server but fail to exclude their own clients.

Also, if you're doing mail relay on port 25, try doing it on port 587.
Nowadays port 25 is regarded more for mail server to mail server
communication while port 587 is for customers relaying mail (even if
it's via postfix, sendmail etc.).