[anjuta-devel] Anjuta as an AVR Environment - weekly report #8/#9

Hi all,

Yesterday I came back from my week and a half lasting vacation, so not much to report here. I'm currently discussing on how to integrate AVR-GDB and the GDB servers like AVaRiCE and simulavr, and there will lie my main focus on next week. I also want to finish the last parts of the configure dialog so I can make some screenshots for my lightning talk at the desktop summit.

Will bring some more news next week. :)

Lucas