Re: [anjuta-devel] The schema default value for key `build-install-root-command' in schema `org.gnome.anjuta.build' was rejected

Hi!

I think I know why that happens, will have a look at it tommorow.

The problem is this commit:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/anjuta/commit/?id=8b649d45ed6739fe0561e2ee6ac4f561ab7e8419

It cannot be easily revert because the file changed a bit afterwards,
but I think you should be able to resolve that conflict by looking in
the file history. Please check if that works.