Re: [anjuta-devel] The schema default value for key `build-install-root-command' in schema `org.gnome.anjuta.build' was rejected

Well, I talked to desrt sunday night, but didn't get a lot further, here's the IRC log:
http://pastebin.com/jMh69rQj

It's something with the default value, but it seems fine to me..

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:
Hi!

>> GLib-GIO-ERROR **: The schema default value for key
>> `build-install-root-command' in schema `org.gnome.anjuta.build' was
>> rejected
>> by the binding mapping function.
>> aborting...

Hmm, I have never seen this. Do you use a very recent version of Glib/Gio?
It could be that the format strings in this commit are not properly
escaped and as such cause a problem:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/anjuta/commit/plugins/build-basic-autotools/anjuta-build-basic-autotools-plugin.ui?id=8b649d45ed6739fe0561e2ee6ac4f561ab7e8419

You can try replacing %s with \%s and %q with \%q but not sure. Try asking
desrt on #gnome-hackers if there is an escaping policy for schema files.