Re: [anjuta-devel] symbol-db progress

Hi!

ok thak makes sense.
My code on symbol-db/plugin.c was firstly for test purposes and secondly
to enable all the required packages of a project.
Moving this outside symbol-db is fine but please consider to enable the
required packages of a project.
This would permit us to remove the 'anjuta-pkg-config-chooser' thing
from language-support-cpp-java plugin and let the packages to
auto-enable without user interaction.

Yes, this is done from language-support-cpp-java. There is a preference
option to automatically load the project packages (default: on). But we
have to keep the chooser in case we don't detect the packages correctly
like in the directory and makefile backend.

But I plan to show the active packages in the chooser (even if it is
disabled because they are loaded automatically) so the user can always
check if the right packages are there.