Re: [anjuta-devel] Enhancing the Snippets Manager Plugin

2011/1/17 Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>:

I have one : Anjuta IMHO lacks of a comprehensive support for vala,
especially vala projects management. For exemple, there is no vala
project in projects creations proposal.
What about using vala-gen-project from vala-toys-for-gedit for
creating vala projects ?

There is a vala gtk+ project in master and it has far more options than

Thanks. I'll try as soon as I'll be able to compile the master again.

Anyway, this thread was about the snippets manager. Please use enhancement
bugs in bugzilla otherwise.

Sorry, I didn't understand Dragos' ask for proposal was related to
snippet-manager only.

Thanks and regards,

Dupuy Mathieu
Epitech 2011.