Re: [anjuta-devel] Enhancing the Snippets Manager Plugin

2011/1/17 Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>:
Hi!

I have one : Anjuta IMHO lacks of a comprehensive support for vala,
especially vala projects management. For exemple, there is no vala
project in projects creations proposal.
What about using vala-gen-project from vala-toys-for-gedit for
creating vala projects ?

There is a vala gtk+ project in master and it has far more options than
vala-gen-project.

Thanks. I'll try as soon as I'll be able to compile the master again.

Anyway, this thread was about the snippets manager. Please use enhancement
bugs in bugzilla otherwise.

Sorry, I didn't understand Dragos' ask for proposal was related to
snippet-manager only.

Thanks and regards,

Dupuy Mathieu
Epitech 2011.