[anjuta-devel] Modifying ctags to detect end of scopes.
- From: Marco Diego Aurélio Mesquita <marcodiegomesquita gmail com>
- To: eran ifrah gmail com, darren darrenhiebert com
- Cc: anjuta-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: [anjuta-devel] Modifying ctags to detect end of scopes.
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 15:32:38 -0300
Hi! I've been trying to find a way to modify ctags to detect end of
scopes for a C-like language.
As of now, I've been quite successful with my initial attempt (
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=643139 ). It consists of
adding a check in nextToken and another one skipToMatch. Please, see
details in https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=643139#c4 .
The addition of this feature in ctags would allow implementation of
great new features for anjuta and other projects that use ctags (or a
fork of it).
I'm am willing to implement this myself, but it would be great to have
some help from people more used to the ctags source. What do you think
of my idea?
][Date Next] [Thread Prev