Re: [anjuta-devel] Some Patches

Hi John,

Le 30/12/2011 18:51, John Coppens a écrit :
Since AM_MAINTAINER_MODE is no longer used in project-wizard, it is no
longer necessary to discuss this in the tutorial. It will only confuse
new users, showing information that is unnecessary to understand
creation of basic projects in Anjuta.

It is somewhat confusing for newcomers. Though personally I know where
the problem is, I did have to explain the issue to most of my students
(at least once ;)

Ok, so you think it's better to remove this from the tutorial, isn't it?

It's already done but have kept the --enable-maintainer-mode in the default option of configure.