Re: [anjuta-devel] New project interface and introspection

في ج، 17-09-2010 عند 22:30 +0200 ، كتب Sébastien Granjoux:
I cannot do the same with a GObject. Do you have an idea to handle this ?
Why? I dont see any problem with the approach?
Now that you committed it, I'll try to look closer at it. btw, are the
basics implemented now? can I write a simple "test" plugin with the new
API?

I can make a full copy of the node but I'm a bit annoyed to have to
define a copy function for all node objects while it's not really needed
because only the backend thread will access to these data.
I think you just need to copy the properties defined in the base
AnjutaProjectNode class.

Abderrahim