Re: [anjuta-devel] 2.32 is released - what's next!

Hi all,

On 09/28/2010 10:03 AM, Johannes Schmid wrote:
Hi everybody!

First, thank you for all your work you put into that release. I think it
is the best release we ever did and the project is constantly improving.

thanks to you too!

* There were a lot of infrastructure improvements in symbol-db that we
need to benefit more now with autocompletion and pkg-config management

indeed. I'll focus on merging sdb-core-trans into master moving pkgs management to language-support-cpp-java, and I'll improve code completion for c/c++.

regards,
Massimo