Re: [anjuta-devel] Backport of python support to 2.30 possible?

Hi Johannes,

In the specific case, the whole completion infrastruction changed so it is
basically impossible.

Thanks for clarifying that.

But you can simply wait for Ubuntu 10.10 or use the current beta version
of 10.10 (same of course for Fedora 14 and the next OpenSuSE release)
which will include version 2.32 of anjuta. Another possibility is to
build it inside jhbuild.

Sadly, that's not the case. Ubuntu 10.10 still ships anjuta 2.30 and because it also ships libgda 4.0.9,
anjuta 2.32 cannot be built on a standard 10.10.
I think jhbuild would be the best option I have, but I have no experience with it. Can I assume that jhbuild
will produce static linked binaries?

Thanks,
Marcus
--
GRATIS: Spider-Man 1-3 sowie 300 weitere Videos!
Jetzt freischalten! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome