Re: [anjuta-devel] Mallard version of Anjuta Help

Hi John!

And yet another reply...

In December we scheduled a hackfest to create better and complete
developer documentation for GNOME [1]. You might want to read the agenda
to know that direction we wanted to take. Nothing is set in stone yet
and I guess some things will change during the hackfest.

You are of course also invited to join us in Berlin but this notice
could be a bit late for you.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/DevDocTools