Re: [anjuta-devel] GNOME Outreach Program for Women

Hi Nanci,

Le 07/11/2010 20:28, Nancí de Brito Bonfim a écrit :
I would have choose working with GDB instead of member completion if I
had thought of it or if someone had suggested it for me.
If you think that it's better to work on this than in some of the other
tasks, I could do this. What do you think?

I think that's fine to work on the debugger. I have selected a few bug reports but you can look at all bugs reported on it. You can try to use it yourself or look at the user interface of other programs too (Kdevelop, eclipse, nemiver...). You shouldn't need to know gdb to use it.

I meant that I don't know yet if I will take three days or a week to
make must of the tasks. I will take a look at the code on the next days
and I'll try to fix deadlines for them.

Ok, but take your time and we don't need an accurate planning.