[anjuta-devel] Women Outreach program

Hi Nanci, hi Eugenia!

First, we would like to welcome you again in the GNOME women outreach
program from the Anjuta team.

If you haven't done yet we would encourage you to join the two mailing
lists <anjuta-devel-list gnome org> and <anjuta-list gnome org> and to
hang out on IRC (#anjuta/irc.gnome.org) if you like.

We also would like you to try to contribute a bit to the project before
the program officially starts to get familiar with the code-base and get
to know the other people working on anjuta.

We are still in the process to find an interesting tasks for Nanci as
you obviously cannot do the same thing and we didn't expect that we
would be able to take two applicants. But as you both rocked in the
application process GNOME (or Google) was kind enough to sponser more
candidates.

We have some ideas and already a long list of tasks but we have to sort
this out a bit. If you have any special interest, please tell us.

Thanks and regards and hope to hear from you soon,