Re: [anjuta-devel] New project interface and introspection

Hi Abderrahim,

Le 03/11/2010 18:01, Abderrahim Kitouni a écrit :
I've just pushed it, sorry for the delay.

Ok, thanks for the patch.
In fact, as I'm not a git expect and as I have merged the master branch but not committed it, getting your changes has put my local branch in a strange state :(. So I have erased everything and merged it again, there isn't much work anyway. This time, I have committed it.

For this merge, I have get the latest version of gobject-introspection and gtk and I have been able to compile Anjuta with introspection support. I have removed some dead code that was giving issue with introspection too.

It should be better for you. There are still lots of warning when compiling this code and critical errors at run time. I would like to clean up all this before merging it in the database.

In the meantime, I have seen Johannes merge Gtk 3 support. I plan to clean the code then I will merge again master (so with Gtk 3 support) and finally merge the newproject branch into master.